We hope that you will find no cause to complain about the Library & Learning Centre and the services we provide. However, if you do have a complaint, please let us know and we will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly and in accordance with the University's Complaints Procedure.
To raise a complaint you can:
- Contact the person you were dealing with to raise a formal complaint;
- Use our Have your say feedback form to lodge a complaint; or,
- Write to the Assistant Director (Service Delivery):
- By letter to: Library & Learning Centre, University of Dundee, Smalls Wynd, Dundee, DD1 4HN; or,
- By email to: email@example.com
Your complaint should be responded to within 5 working days. If we think it will take longer, we will write to you to let you know.
All complaints are recorded and reported to the University's Monitoring and Advisory Group who review good practice and respond to areas for improvement.