How to submit in 4 key steps – please read as we have recently changed our practice for submission
1. Before Submitting
- Check that your event has not been submitted and is already on www.dundee.ac.uk/events
- If your event is part of a series, please only submit one event but include all the dates and information within the ‘Additional Information’ section.
2. What we need – make sure you have the following key information
- Event Title
- Organiser & contact details
- Short description
- Full description – including links
- Start date and time
- End date and time
- What type of event is it (please select from the categories)
- A map location link ( https://www.dundee.ac.uk/campusmap/)
- Location (Building and room)
- Cost of ticket or Free
- Booking link
- Your contact details
- Any additional information (If you would like promotion on the University social media, you need to write the posts and state which platforms)
3. What will happen with the details you submit?
- You will receive a copy of your submission via email from Internal Comms – if editorial changes are needed we will suggest them to you.
- Please double check all information we send, and then reply to our email to confirm you are happy.
- Please supply any images you wish to be displayed on the event page or for further promotion in your email reply. A landscape images of 1920x1080px is needed if you wish for your event to feature on the TV screens on campus.
- Internal Comms will need you to supply any text for your event to be promoted on social media only 140 characters for Twitter.
4. What next?
- Once approved, the event will be displayed on www.dundee.ac.uk/events
- The ‘short description’ that you provide will form the text in the ‘Weekly What’s On’ email sent on a Friday to all staff and students. The event will appear in every ‘Weekly What’s On’ until the event has passed.
- You can email Internalemail@example.com with any alterations once the event has been approved.
- If your event is a School event please ensure your School Marketing Officer is aware so that they can assist in publicising the event.
Now please submit your event
Date: Thu 08 October 2015 Time: 11:59AM
Add to Calendar