Funding, training and support programmes
- Venture Competition 2018
- The Venture competition is an annual event open to staff, students, and recent graduates with a prize fund of £25,000. The competition has three phrases, from the submission of an initial business idea to the pitching at the Venture Final. ENTER NOW! Closing Date 6th Feb 2018.
- Entrepreneurship Week 19 - 23 Feb 2018
- A 5 day event, starting with the Converge Challenge workshop, pop-up business support events, Scottish EDGE, the principal's lecture in entrepreneurship with a leading entrepreneurial speaker, and climaxing with the £25k Venture Competition final, which will have expert business workshops followed by live pitching and entrepreneurial keynotes.
- RSE Enterprise Fellowships
- RSE Enterprise Fellowships enable promising science and technology researchers to develop into successful entrepreneurs. Awardees get to focus solely on refining their business ideas, whilst receiving one year’s salary, expert training in entrepreneurship and access to mentorship from business fellows.
Centre of Entrepreneurship
Unit A (Shared with Elevator UK),
75 Old Hawkhill,
University of Dundee
Dundee DD1 5EN
Follow us on Facebook Twitter Instagram